Profile We have been providing stonemasonry services in Ireland for over 15 years.
Our highly skilled team of 35 stonemasons have experience of working on various stone masonry projects country-wide.
We have been involved in residential projects, commercial stonework, roadworks, bridges, marine and coastal stonework, conservation, restoration and repointing using various lime mixes. Our large team of stonemasons enables us to deliver significant quantities of quality stonework within agreed timelines.
Our average monthly output is 2,000m². A list of some recent projects where we carried out the stone masonry works, include:
• Cork, Kerry & Clare Bridges, 2017.
• Primary Care Centres 2016/2017.
• Rapid Build Schools, nationwide 2017.
• Northwest Bridges 2014 Wills Bros & 2015 Cumnor Construction
• Lidl Glanmire, Co Cork
• Aldi Knocknacarra & Oranmore, Co Galway
• N84 Luimnagh Realignment Scheme, Co Galway, Carey’s
• Bridge Rehabilitation Scheme Nationwide for various principal contractors • Swords Castle Conservation/Restoration, L&M Keating (2016)
• N59 Rossow Bends scheme, Newport & Westport, Co Mayo, Ward & Burke
• Menlo Hotel, Galway, Burns Construction & Civil Engineering Ltd
• N76 Callan Road Realignment, Kilkenny (currently ongoing for SIAC)
• Wyattville Road Pedestrian & Cycle Scheme, 2017/2018, DLRCC
We have carried out many stonework projects for city and county councils and most of the principal contractors in Ireland. Stonecon Ltd is fully compliant with all the necessary requirements to carry out works on Construction Sites: • Tax Compliant • Safety Policies • Public & Employers Liability Insurance • Health & Safety regulations (including Safe Pass for all stonemasons)
• Other various accreditations We are delighted to quote for any suitable works you may have.
Please contact me for quotes.
Kay Walsh 086 824 0665
Phone: +353 (0)86 824 0665
Tallaght Rd, Belmullet, Co Mayo.